Can fluoride make your smile stronger than ever before? Although the benefits of fluoride are wide-ranging, there is evidence to suggest that fluoride can protect your teeth from the dangers that lurk within your mouth. With fluoride supplementation, your teeth stand a better chance at fighting back against tooth decay. For more information, consider the following:
– Fluoride is often added to products, and it is entirely natural, as it is a mineral that can be found in nature across the planet.
– Fluoride levels in consumer products are considered to be safe for children and adults, but it can be deadly for young children, so avoid letting them use any products containing fluoride.
– If you need additional fluoride supplements, they can be purchased online and in many stores. They often come in a pack of drops or lozenges.
– Fluoride is readily found in oral health care supplements, professional cleanings, toothpaste, many public water supplies, and various forms of mouthwash.
– Professional cleanings given by your dentist can be used introduce your smile to fluoride treatments that are both safe and effective.
If you would like to set up an appointment to discuss fluoride treatments with Dr. David Edlund and our team at Hampden Dental Care, please call 303-586-4034 to set up a visit to our office in Lakewood, Colorado. Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with our help.