Are dental veneers successful in creating smile makeovers? Dental veneers are a robust tooth restoration treatment that can not only enhance your smile, but they can also conceal and cover up many negative or unrepairable aspects of it. Dental veneers work by designing a thin yet durable shell that is placed directly on the fronts of your teeth for the flawless smile you desire.
Here are some of the wonderful benefits you can look forward to with dental veneers:
– Some minor forms of malocclusion can be altered with dental veneers, including minor spacing issues, slight misalignments, and irregular gaps between teeth.
– Broken, fractured, discolored, stained, and split teeth could all potentially benefit from the stain resistant gloss of dental veneers.
– As long as you treat your veneers with the same comfort and attention as your other teeth, a single dental veneer can last over a decade.
– Dental veneers can be designed to suit your needs for all aspects of your teeth including their color, shape, size, curvature, comfort, and even their shine.
– Teeth that have lost tooth enamel due to the ravages of tooth decay could be concealed or covered with a tooth restoration treatment such as dental veneers.
If you are looking for dental veneer treatments in Lakewood, Colorado, come see Hampden Dental Care soon. To schedule an appointment with Dr. David Edlund, simply call our dentist office at 303-586-4034. With the help of our team and dental veneers, the pathway to a beautiful smile can be yours.